Hand & Wrist Specialists
OrthoArizona Hand & Wrist Specialists
OrthoArizona has nine fellowship trained doctors that specialize in disorders of the hand, wrist and elbow. Our hand and wrist surgeons are conveniently located throughout the Phoenix metro area to provide quality care in your neighborhood.
The patient is the most important piece of our practice. Having a hand, wrist or elbow injury, disability or deformity is stressful. We strive to communicate to our patients how much we want them to get better and work to find the best course of care for their injury or disorder. Patients are educated on their diagnosis and treatment options so they can make an informed decision with the guidance of their provider.
Request an Appointment
Our Physician’s Locations
- Snapping photos could be causing you to suffer from selfie elbow
- Know the real causes of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Skier’s Thumb
- Wrist Fracture – Open Reduction and Internal or External Fixation
- Tennis Elbow – Lateral Epicondylitis
- Ganglion Cysts – Wrist and hand lumps and bumps
- Dupuytren’s Disease
- De Quervain’s Tendonitis – Wrist Tendonitis