High School Sports Medicine Program
OrthoArizona is a leader in providing sports medicine services to student-athletes across the Valley.
The orthopedic surgeons and primary care physicians work closely with school athletic trainers to treat a variety of sports related injuries.
The sports medicine program provides services that student-athletes would see at the collegiate level along with education and prevention methods to decrease injuries.
OrthoArizona services extend to junior high and high schools in the Phoenix area as well as the West and East Valley.
In partnership with Dignity Health, student-athletes in Gilbert and Chandler have the opportunity to walk into OrthoArizona offices in the area without an appointment during designated hours to check out an injury.
Teams Our Physicians Provide Orthopedic Services For:
- OrthoArizona Physicians Dominate PHOENIX Magazine’s 2017 TOP DOC’s Issue From Cover to Cover!
- OrthoArizona Names New Chief Executive Officer
- Female sports medicine specialist joins OrthoArizona
- Dr. Scott Evans joins OrthoArizona
- Spotlight on two of OrthoArizona’s orthopedic clinical trials
- New youth basketball guidelines