Same Quality Service. Same-Day Care.
New InstantOrtho location opening soon on Monday, July 11th!
This new InstantOrtho clinic will be located inside our
OrthoArizona – Pima Center location (E. Via de Ventura off the Loop 101)!
InstantOrtho is OrthoArizona’s answer to urgent, same-day orthopedic care in today’s busy and fast-paced world. We want our patients to have the fastest and highest quality orthopedic care. Nowadays there are many clinics and emergency rooms that cannot effectively treat your orthopedic injury and may also lack the efficiency and affordability that InstantOrtho offers. If you’ve sustained an orthopedic injury that we can treat, then we should be your first and only stop!
Accepted Insurance Plans
OrthoArizona believes that everyone deserves access to the highest quality orthopedic care available, at an affordable rate. We accept most major insurance plans, including AHCCCS, Workers’ Compensation plans and any patients without health insurance. Any uninsured patient can utilize our competitive self-pay rates. All payments, including your co-pay, coinsurance, and/or deductible, are due at the time of service. We accept cash, debit cards, and all major credit cards.
– Walk-in clinic only, no appointments necessary.
– Hours may vary due to the office demand.
– Closed on major Holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
Types of Injuries Treated
As a walk-in clinic, our specialists treat various types of orthopedic injuries and utilize the many resources that OrthoArizona offers to all of its patients.
Acute pain, such as sudden knee pain, back pain, etc.
Foot & Ankle Injuries
Hand & Wrist Injuries
Painful, swollen, or injured joints
Conditions We Cannot Treat:
Non-Orthopedic Care (ex. Flu, Cold)
Head or Facial Trauma
Partial or Full Amputations
Initial Visit following a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Application or removal of casts, splints, and braces
- Cast or wound dressing issues
- Routine incision and drainage
- Suturing of simple lacerations
- Wound care and debridement
- X-ray Imaging
- Workers’ Compensation
- *Other services, with referral from InstantOrtho: MRI Imaging, Physical/Hand Therapy, Lab Tests
Meet Our InstantOrtho Team